Down a quiet country road in Fortune Bridge you will find this amazing log cabin, newly built in 2011. This 2 bedroom home is nestled amongst tall spruce trees and bordering on the beautiful Fortune River.
This home has it all, if you want privacy, but a view second to none, this will be a dream come true. A perfect spot for a romantic getaway or a writers paradise. You will not be disappointed with this home.
Rates & Policies
- Low Season June to June 30, 2012th.
- High season July 1 to Sept. - $1,200 weekly plus provincial tax of 10%
- One week minimum booking.
- Booking: 50% deposit by Visa or M/C at time of booking and remainder 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: Prior to 30 days before arrival full refund except for $100.00 administration fee. After 30 days, refund if rebooked (except for administration fee.)
- Check-in 4pm and Check-out 10am
- Smoking - outside only
- 2 bedrooms.
- Full bath.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Large dining area.
- Private retreat on second floor.
- Just minutes from some of the best beaches on PEI.
- 20 Minutes to Brudenell Golf Course.
- 20 minutes to Crowbush Golf Course & Greenwhich National Park.
- Walking trails in abundance.
- 10 minutes to the famous Inn at Bay Fortune, one of the best places to dine on PEI.