Come stay with us in this cozy & private three bedroom home, which is situated on the red cliffs of PEI's South Eastern shore, overlooking the Murray Islands and Beach Point Harbour.
Imagine having your morning coffee on the front porch while watching the lobster & mussell fishers perform their daily tasks, walking on the miles of beaches or enjoying a relaxing evening by the campfire. This retreat has it all!
Rates & Polcies
- Low Season June to June 30, 2012th.
- High season July 1 to Sept. - $1,400 weekly plus provincial tax of 10%
- One week minimum booking.
- Booking: 50% deposit by Visa or M/C at time of booking and remainder 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: Prior to 30 days before arrival full refund except for $100.00 administration fee. After 30 days, refund if rebooked (except for administration fee.)
- Check-in 4pm and Check-out 10am
- Smoking - outside only
- 75 feet fom the ocean.
- Private drive with one other cottage on either side of you approx 500 meters away.
- Engineered hardwood and ceramic floors throughout.
- 1.5 baths.
- All new household furnishings including two queen sized beds and two twins.
- Living room also has pull out couch.
- Sleeps six comfortably.
- 8 km to renown white sand beach at Panmure Island and 5 km to Poverty Beach.
- 20 minutes to the town of 'Montague the Beautiful'.
- 25 minutes to historic De Roma Village.
- 15 minutes to the village of Murray River.
- 1km to Seal Cove Campground which has a nine hole golf course as well as minigolf and an outdoor heated swimming pool.
- Seal watching boat tours in Murray River and Montague miles of beach for walking small aircraft tours of Island communities and scenery from nearby Murray River.
- Eagle's View Golf Course 10 minute drive and Brudenell/Dunderave course 30 minute drive.